MBA for Professionals
Length of MBA for Professionals Programme
and Graduation Requirements: The MBA for Professionals Programme is a 2½ year
degree programme requiring completion of 66 credit hours. A CGPA of 2.5 is
required to graduate from the programme. Class timings would be from 1.00 p.m.-
7.30 p.m on Saturdays and 9.00am – 4.00 pm on Sundays at the Burki Campus.
Courses and Thesis: All courses are three credit hours each except the
Research Project which is 6 credit hours.
Semester Schedule: The academic year
consists of 2 Semesters (Winter and Spring) and an optional Summer Term for
deficiency/failure/repetition courses. The Winter Semester from September –
December and Spring Semester from January - May consist of 16- 18 weeks each.
The optional Summer Term for deficiency/failure/repetition courses will be from
June – August for 9- 11 weeks.
Requirements: Admission to the Lahore School's MBA for Professionals Programme is
regulated through an entrance examination and interview process. A four year
B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.A(Honors) degree, with at least CGPA of 2.5 is a necessary pre-requisite for admission into the
MBA for Professionals Programme.
1. Business Economics
2. Management: Policy and Practice
3. Business Mathematics & Statistics
4. Financial Accounting
1. Analysis of Financial Statements & Reporting
2. Organizational Behavior & Leadership
3. Advanced Corporate Finance
4. Marketing Research
1. Advanced Operations Mgmt
2. Business Policy
3. Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management / Credit Ratings / Financial
Systems / International Marketing / Sales Force Management
4. Management of Financial Institutions / Adnanced Risk Management /
Brand and Advertising Management: Marketing / Strategic Supply Chain
5. Research Project
1. Marketing Management
2. Corporate Finance
3. Human Resource Management
4. Business Communication & Academic Writing
1. Managerial Accounting
2. Business Law
3. Financial Markets / Business Taxation & Auditing / Consumer Behavior
4. Marketing Strategy